Obsessions!

Wednesday, 18 March 2015 02:30
Obsessions are like these cheerful looking candies, candies which keep screaming 'Eat me! Eat me!' Obsessions bring color to our lives and as extreme as it sounds, bring meaning and at times, inspire us. There is a whole new world, waiting to be explored or to be precise, waiting to be fan-girled over. What I'm trying to say is everyone is obsessed about something and there are a lot of things to be obsessed about and for this post I'm going to list a few things I'm currently very, very obsessed about! (Whoa, what a lot of obsessions there! :D)

The Flash


This show is just way too fantastic. It's addictive like a drug, it's fast, it's simply superb! I stayed up till 3.00 am catching up with the episodes and I have no regrets! After watching this show, I decided that I wanted to be a meta-human with super speed and super flight for the rest of my life. Ah, the bliss!

Clothes


This came as a real surprise to me. I never 'obsess' about clothes or particular clothing brand but these days I'm in love with the Dorothy Perkins collections. Of course, I immediately purchased a few of them. There are so comfy and I kinda like their style of design. Most of clothes have floral imprints with bright, attractive colors and there these other stunning tops with embroidered collars. Okay, so basically Dorothy Perkins has a great collection and you should check them out!

However, I'm not sure whether you can get them all over the world. If you're in India, Jabong.com offers a lot of pieces from DP. 

Music

  • Hans Zimmer's Tick Tock
  • Little Mix's Salute
  • Beyonce's Crazy in Love
  • Beyonce's XO
  • Maroon 5 Sugar
  • Hozier's Take me to church
  • Selena Gomez ft Zedd I want you to know
Books

Pining over for these lovelies.

(The image with no title, it's the new Thor, Goddess of Thunder (graphic novel) coming out this May!)

 23546848 

PS: Sarah J. Maas is writing a new book called 'Twilight of the Gods' and it is rumored to be about a she-Thor. GIVE IT TO ME NOW! Unfortunately, it's releasing in 2017. What a great way to kill us!


These are my current obsessions and of course, they will keep changing because I'm whimsical and crazy. 

Hershey









2 comments:

  1. Haha, this was a fun post. I am that kind of person who get's really obsessed with things for a varied periods of time. "Unfortunately" for me (and my blog), my obsession these days is not book related. Right now I am obsessed with a French, and thus trying to learn my fourth language... Haha, ridiculous, but handy I guess. ;)

    Cucie @ Cucie reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Right now, I'm not really focused into books either. I've just recently started another blog about everyday stuff since I don't really read books much these days. It would be great if you could check it out :)

      A Whimsical Madness

      Hope you're doing well :)

      Delete